Civil Engineering Undergraduate Program
Civil Engineering is the planning, design, and construction of the built environment. Civil engineering is one of the oldest and most widely recognized disciplines in the world. It has been part of human history for thousands of years and, today, has created the highest quality of life in the history of the world. Everything from power plants to busy airports, dams, buildings, and public works facilities such as bridges and water delivery systems are developed by civil engineers.
- ⇒ Environmental
- ⇒ Geotechnical
- ⇒ Irrigation
- ⇒ Structural
- ⇒ Transportation
- ⇒ Water
- USU's Concrete Canoe Team has won 1st place in the ASCE Rocky Mountain Conference Competition five years in a row.
- USU's Concrete Canoe placed 5th at the ASCE National Competition in 2013, and placed 4th overall and 1st place in best final product in 2014.
- The USU Engineers Without Borders Chapter has two ongoing projects in Peru and Mexico.
- Civil Engineering offers a concurrent BS/MS degree.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- ASCE Steel Bridge
- ASCE Concrete Canoe
- American Water Resources Association (AWRA)
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITESC)
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor Society)
- Engineering Council
Civil Engineering students and graduates launch successful internships and careers with leading Employers:
|Boart Longyear||CH2M Hill|
|HDR Engineering||JUB Engineers|
College of Engineering Advising Office | ENGR 3rd Floor | (435) 797-2705 Civil & Env. Engineering Dept. | cee.usu.edu