Advising is a critical and necessary part of the graduation and post-graduation process. Each of the College of Engineering Academic Advisor's is friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to help you along your path to success.
The Student Services Center ENGR 3rd floor of the Engineering Building
For Appointments Phone: 435-797-2705 Fax: 435-797-0820
Engineering Advising E-Mail Engineering.email@example.com
- Advising F.A.Q
- Transfer Tables between USU and other Institutions.
- Major Requirement Sheets for the College of Engineering
- Available Scholarships
- Apply for Permission to take junior classes
- Apply for admission to the Professional Engineering Program (PEP)
- Register to take the F.E. examination
- General Studies in Technology Degree Application
- University Advising
- General Catalog for information regarding scholarships, transfer students, admission, registration, tuition, fees, refunds.
- Common Forms and Applications available from the Registrar's Office.
Advisors & Staff
Civil & Environmental, International students, military, & student athletes
Academic Advisor, Computer Science
Biological, Electrical, Computer students
Kristina T. Glaittli
Joan P. Smith
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering students