Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is a Mentor?
Rate This FAQ
When a student enters the Professional Program, he/she is assigned to a faculty mentor.This professor is a resource to help you select technical electives, choose graduate schools, write letters of recommendation for fellowships, graduate school admission, jobs, etc. If your assigned mentor is not an expert in the area of your major that interests you, get acquainted with another mentor. The complete list of mentors is on each major's Major Requirement Sheet available online at the Major Sheets page.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am still in High School and want to be an engineer. What classes do I take to prepare myself for College?
- How do I get permission to take junior classes?
- What's the difference between computer science and computer engineering?
- How do I get the hold on my transcript removed?
- How do I know when my finals are?
- Can I get credit for an internship?
- What can I use my AP & Clep for?
- What general ed classes do I have left to take?