Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I get credit for an internship?
Rate This FAQ
Once you are in the Professional Engineering Program (PEP) you can use a summer job (three months full-time) for a class in your major. You must make arrangements with the department before you start the job. The class you'll sign up for (the following fall or spring) is BIE 4250 for BIEN, CEE 5900 for CE, CEE 5250 for ENVE, ECE 4250 for EE or CMPE, and MAE 5900 for ME. You may have to keep a journal. You will have to write a report. Requirements vary between departments. To find out the requirements, meet with Ron Sims (BIEN), Loren Anderson (CE), Ryan Dupont (ENVE), Paul Israelsen (EE, CMPE), or Joan Smith (ME).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why does the computer say "Closed by Restriction" when I try to register?
- What is a Mentor?
- How do I make an appointment with my Advisor?
- How do I know when my finals are?
- What is the CIL?Do I have to take it?
- What scholarships are available?
- I have taken the prerequisite course(s) but the computer won't let me in the class. What can I do?
- What general ed classes do I have left to take?