Open Access PC Lab
New Lab Hours; New Security is requiring that the lab be closed by 12:00 AM.
Normal Lab Hours:
Lab Webcams (updated every minute):
March, Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th for Spring Break
You can now print files off of your laptop straight to the Engineering Open Access Lab. All you need to do is go to this Site and download the appropriate drivers for your laptop and print your file to the lab. Here is a walkthrough of how to set-up and print using the new remote printing system.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PRINTING A POSTER
Poster printing is a first come, first serve basis. If there are others printing posters ahead of you, your poster will be put in the queue to be printed in the order it was received. To make it faster and more convenient for everyone, please plan ahead and follow these guidelines:
1. Know which type of paper you wish to have the poster printed on. (All prices are per linear foot)
- 36" Plain Paper ($3.96+tax)
- 42" Plain Paper ($4.62+tax)
- 36" Glossy Paper ($16.50+tax)
- 44" Satin Paper ($20.90+tax)
2. Please bring the poster as the original file, as a PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx) or as a PDF.
3. Bring us your poster to be printed the day before you need the it if you plan on having the poster on time
4. Please plan to be present to see the final preview before the print to ensure the poster will be printed properly.
5. We do not mount posters to foam board. Mounting posters to foam board in the lab is also prohibited.
1. The plot will be charged before any plotting will be done.
2. If the person using the p-card is not the owner of the p-card then we require written permission from the owner that is signed stating that this person is authorized to use this card.
3. P-card transactions can only be performed by the lab manager.
Questions/Concerns: Contact Les Seeley, firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE WITH A STUDENT ID OR A P-CARD
Lab Information & Resources
|MyUSU Webmail, Access, Etc.||Give us your feedback!||Software List|
|USU Card Account||FAQ's||Hardware List|
|USU Service Desk||Location on a map||Available Computers|
|Learn about the consultants||Reserve the Lab|
Please give us feedback to help us improve our service! Please include as much
information as possible including the date, time and the name of the consultant.
We can also be reached at 797-3098, and are happy to assist you!
Because the Engineering PC Lab is funded, in part or in full, by student fees and because much of the hardware and software in this facility has been made available by vendors for educational purposes, only verifiable Utah State students and staff are entitled to its use. This facility may not be used for commercial, religious, political, funded-research or other illegal purposes. Recreational use is not supported or accommodated but may be tolerated so long as it does not interfere with the management, operation, or availability of lab resources for their intended educational purposes. Exposing audio and/or visual data that could contribute to an offensive learning environment for lab patrons is strictly prohibited.