Open Access PC Lab
“To be a computer lab where students and faculty are the priority in everything. We will always provide excellent service to our customers by taking the initiative and doing more than is expected.”
The ENGR Computer Lab is announcing a new price scheme beginning August 25th. This is part of an effort to support Utah State University’s mission of fostering the principle that academics come first, by providing better quality posters for students and faculty. We hope these enhancements will attract the desired attention of their intended audiences. Please see new pricing below.
We would also like to announce that we are enhancing our service by providing a wide-margin paper cutter to facilitate the trimming of posters to any size needed. We will like to remind you that:
1) We have the best turnaround times, averaging a fast 20 min per poster
2) We provide one on one help with your printing needs
3) We are closely located at ENGR building 305 (across library)
4) We have customer satisfaction guarantee with your poster printing
Summer Lab Hours:
Fall Lab Hours:
PLEASE READ BEFORE PRINTING A POSTER
Poster printing is a first come, first serve basis. If there are others printing posters ahead of you, your poster will be put in the queue to be printed in the order it was received. To make it faster and more convenient for everyone, please plan ahead and follow these guidelines:
1. Know which type of paper you wish to have the poster printed on. (All prices are per linear foot)
- 36" Plain Paper ($3.96+tax)
- 42" Plain Paper ($4.62+tax)
- 36" Glossy Paper ($16.50+tax)
- 44" Satin Paper ($20.90+tax)
2. Please bring the poster as the original file, preferably PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx) or PDF
3. Please try to bring us your poster to be printed the day before you need it
4. Please plan to be present to see the final preview before the print to ensure the poster will be printed properly
5. We do not mount posters to foam board
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE WITH A STUDENT ID OR A P-CARD
Lab Webcams (updated every minute):
Click on picture to view available seating in the lab
You can print files off of your computer straight to the Engineering Open Access Lab, or to other printers throughout campus. All you need to do is go to this Site and download the appropriate drivers for your computer. Here is a walkthrough of how to set-up and print using "campus print".
Lab Information & Resources
|MyUSU Webmail, Access, Etc.||FAQ's||Software List|
|USU Card Account||Available Computers||Hardware List|
|USU Service Desk||Learn about the consultants||Reserve the Lab|
Please give us feedback to help us improve our service! Please include as much
information as possible including the date, time and the name of the consultant.
We can also be reached at 797-3098, and are happy to assist you!
Because the Engineering PC Lab is funded, in part or in full, by student fees and because much of the hardware and software in this facility has been made available by vendors for educational purposes, only verifiable Utah State students and staff are entitled to its use. This facility may not be used for commercial, religious, political, funded-research or other illegal purposes. Recreational use is not supported or accommodated but may be tolerated so long as it does not interfere with the management, operation, or availability of lab resources for their intended educational purposes. Exposing audio and/or visual data that could contribute to an offensive learning environment for lab patrons is strictly prohibited.